Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 12-02-2020 05:52:14

wh3171
Membre

potential punishments could include

AUSTIN, Texas -- Fernando Alonso was called to the stewards following the U.S. Grand Prix to explain his bolshie overtaking manoeuvre on Felipe Massa.The McLaren driver overtook Massa on lap 52 by barging his way past the Williams on the inside of Turn 15. The pair made contact and Massa sustained a puncture in the incident that resulted in the Williams driver making an extra pit stop.The stewards are investigating an alleged incident as defined by Article 38.1 of the FIA Formula One Sporting Regulations, causing a collision by car 14 on car 19 in Turn 15.I think that I was side-by-side with him, its not that I was coming from behind or anything, I was already side-by-side, Alonso said. There was not the space for him to turn in but the stewards will decide. Hopefully everything will remain as a race incident.Massa saw it in a different light.I was just doing the corner and he dived completely inside. I was already entering the corner and he just hit my car and I had a puncture, it just destroyed the opportunities I had at that moment so I think for sure yes its he who has responsibility.Both Alonso and Massa were called to the stewards along with their team managers to argue their cases, with the Williams driver emerging from the stewards office with a big smile on his face. If the stewards decide to penalise Alonso, potential punishments could include a race time penalty and points on Alonsos superlicence.Alonso went on to pass Carlos Sainz and finish the race fifth, while Massa held on to seventh despite his extra pit stop. Air Force 1 Alte Just Do It . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Air Force 1 Alte Victorious Minotaur . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.airforce1outletitalia.it/sco … anche.html . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Air Force 1 Alte 2020 .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Lunar Force 1 Italia . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. -- Victor Juarez and three relievers combined to allow one hit and no earned runs and Mexico beat Canada 7-1 on Tuesday in an elimination game of the Little League World Series.Juarez threw 37 pitches over three innings and struck out seven. Mexico finished with 11 strikeouts and didnt allow a hit until Loreto Siniscalchis single to lead off the sixth inning.Jose Angel Leal hit a two-run homer over the trees behind the center-field wall to give Mexico, a club from San Nicolas, a 3-0 leaad in the third.dddddddddddd After two singles, Milton Gonzalez sent a shot off the bottom of the outfield wall to extend Mexicos lead to 5-0.Siniscalchi scored on a fielders choice in the fourth to pull Canada, a team from Vancouver, British Columbia, to 5-1. But Alejandro Trevino had a RBI double in the fifth and scored on Eduardo Gael Garcias single to center field to make it 7-1. ' ' '

Pied de page des forums