Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-02-2020 10:02:30

wh3171
Membre

two straight goals in the third period

BOISE, Idaho -- Sam Ryder, Adam Schenk and Keith Mitchell each shot 7-under 64 on Thursday to share the first-round lead in the Web.com Tour Finals Albertsons Boise Open.Ryder birdied the first four holes and five of the first six at Hillcrest Country Club. The 26-year-old former Stetson player, 31st on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list, bogeyed the ninth, birdied the 12th and eagled the par-5 16th.I birdied my first four holes, so that never hurts, Ryder said. I just drove it well, drove it in the fairway for the most part, and I just holed a couple putts early. Thats kind of been the difference maker for me -- the putter. When I manage to make some putts, Ive been able to put some good scores together. So seeing some putts go in early jump-started the round for me.Schenk had nine birdies -- the last a 35-footer on the par-4 18th -- and two bogeys. The 24-year-old former Purdue player was 40th on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list.Got off to a nice start early. Didnt make many mistakes out there really, Schenk said. Hit a lot of wedges at the pin. On this golf course, if you hit wedges good, you can shoot a good number because you have so many of them. And made a couple long putts like on the last hole, so if you can some putts and hit your wedges good, youre going to shoot a low one.Mitchell eagled the par-4 ninth and had six birdies and a bogey. The 24-year-old former Georgia player was 70th on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list.I was kind of in control of my game, Mitchell said. I started off a little shaky and had to drop on the second hole. I missed a couple of greens to start, but my short game was doing well today, and it kept me in it. I made a few putts the rest of the way.The tournament is the second in the four-event series features the top 75 players from the Web.com Tour money list, Nos. 126-200 in the PGA Tours FedEx Cup standings and some non-members with enough PGA Tour money to have placed in the top 200 in the FedEx Cup had he been eligible.The top 25 players on the Web.com Tour regular-season money list earned PGA Tour cards. They are competing against each other for tour priority, with regular-season earnings counting in their totals. The other players are fighting for 25 cards based on series earnings.Its crazy ... three more rounds away from potentially getting a PGA Tour card, which sounds kind of crazy, Schenk said. You cant get ahead of yourself, but if I play three more solid rounds, Ill have a good chance, but there will be some low scores this week.Rory Sabbatini Ryan Brehm, Brett Drewitt and Hiroshi Iwata shot 65, and Stuart Appleby, Scott Stallings, Andrew Johnston, Ollie Schniederjans, Trey Mullinax, Xander Schauffele, Julian Etulain, Matt Jones, Rob Oppenheim and Luke Guthrie were at 66.Bryson DeChambeau opened with a 69. He won the series-opening DAP Championship last week in a playoff in Ohio to wrap up a PGA Tour card.Defending champion Martin Piller had five bogeys in a 75. Air Vapormax Clearance . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Vapormax Plus Outlet . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.vapormaxcheapoutlet.com/clea … grape.html . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Vapormax Plus Betrue For Sale . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Vapormax Plus Paris Works In Progress . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. TOKYO -- Tokyo held a groundbreaking ceremony on Sunday for a $1.5 billion National Stadium to host the 2020 Olympic Games.Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Tokyo Gov. Yuriko Koike and other dignitaries launched the construction at the site of the demolished National Stadium, which was used during the 1964 Tokyo Olympics, by putting their hands on a glass sphere that rotated through pastels of the colors of the Olympic logo.The ceremony ended with a video replete with computer graphics showing how the stadium is expected to look and function once completed by November 2019.Work on the stadium in the center of the city fell behind schedule because the government abandoned the original design amid spiraling costs and complaints over its scale and appearance.Koike, Tokyos first female governor, took office in July pledging to use her platform to host a cost-efficient and environmentally friendly 2020 Olympics. She has lambasted organizers of the 2020 games for failing to keep ccosts under control.ddddddddddddAn expert panel she appointed put the price tag of the 2020 Games at over $30 billion, barring drastic cost-cutting measures, a more than a four-fold increase from the initial estimate when the city was awarded the games in 2013.Fans of the old stadium, built in the late 1950s, had lobbied to keep and renovate it. But in the end the government opted to replace it with a more modern facility.Kengo Kuma, the architect of the new, open-air stadium, chose a wooden lattice design that echoes traditional styles seen in Japanese shrines and pagodas. It is intended to blend in with surrounding parkland and will be structured to minimize costs for heating and cooling.The structure will use Japanese-grown larch in its wood and steel composite roof and prefabricated panels to help speed the work along and contain costs. ' ' '

Pied de page des forums